Pages

Saturday 28 May 2011

My timeline for completing my ACP


The Applied Curriculum Project will take place between June and August. The process for developing the final result will be a continuing process during three months. I have to form survey questions for the students, then I will be required to submit those questions for clarification. The next process will be to edit the questions and then re-submit them to the coordinator for final approval. The next step will be to implement the survey questions to the students and collect them.  Once all surveys are collected from all year levels I have to collaborate all of the data and form a report outlining the results from the surveys. Once the report is completed I will be required to submit the report to the coordinator.  Afterward I need to write a proposal for change to indicate what needs to be changed to improve the inter-house sporting competition and then, once completed I need to submit and present my findings to the head of the department and faculty members of the physical education and health department. 


No comments:

Post a Comment